Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday 18 February 2013

Numero Uno

Heeelllllllloooooo out there!!!???

Like many bloggers across the blogosphere, I have started this here blog on a miserable, rainy day to liven the old spirits. BUT it has been on my to-do list for around 4 years now.... with such mad procrastination skills I wouldn't be holding my breath for blog post number 2. 

Now with a first blog post comes immense pressure - have I actually got anything interesting to say at all? Sure I do! Studio Flamingo is my love - a place to feed my creative hunger. A place where I can be myself without feeling (too much) pressure from outside influences. 

On the Studio Flamingo blog you will see and hear about my latest photography adventures, weekly movie reviews, fashion cravings and most probably a bunch of random musings that have no relevance.

So here goes.... welcome to Studio Flamingo.  

I thought i'd kick off this shin dig with an old test-shoot with Pocahontas-esque beauty, Nicole Hatu @ Paramount Models Australia  




No comments:

Post a Comment